Valves low temperature pneumatic cryogenic ball valves China manufacture Amtech ball valves
|Album||View larger image|
|Material||Stainless steel 304/316/316L/Casting|
|Connection Type||Flange, Sanitary Connection|
|Temperature Range||-196℃ to +130℃|
|Unit Price||US $ 9-10 / piece|
|FOB port||Qingdao, Shanghai, China|
|Terms of Payment||T/T|
Valves low temperature pneumatic cryogenic ball valves
China manufacture Amtech ball valves
1. Low resistance of fluid.
2. Thrust bearings reduces the frictional torque of the stem, which can make the stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time.
3. The seat of pneumatic ball valve with good sealing, the sealing ring is made of elastic materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene. Easy to seal.
4. Pneumatic ball stem is sealed and reliable.Because the valve stem only rotates and does not perform lifting movement, so stem packing-seal is not easy to break, and capacity of sealing increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
5. Because PTFE and other materials have good self-lubricity, small friction loss with sphere, so the service life of the ball valve is long.
6. Anti-static function of pneumatic ball valve: There are springs between the ball, valve stem, and valve body, so ability to dissipate static electricity from switching processes.