3-in-1 Nutsche Filter Dryer soild-liquid separation dryer finechemical pharma China Amtech dryer
|Categories||Nutsche Filter Dryer|
|Album||View larger image|
|Material||Stainless steel 304/316/316L|
|Unit Price||US $ 20000 / piece|
|FOB port||Qingdao, Shanghai, China|
|Terms of Payment||T/T|
3-in-1 Nutsche Filter Dryer soild-liquid separation dryer finechemical pharma China Amtech dryer soild-liquid separation dryer finechemical pharma China Amtech dryer-AM-PFD
Filter Dryers or Nutsche Filter Dryers as they are also known as batch filters installed for soild-liquid separation of suspensionsand for washing, drying and isolation of solids in the chemical, finechemical and pharmaceutical processing industries. The Nutsche filter dryer consists of cylindrical pressure vessel middle section,dished top head and a flanged bottom with a removable or 'fixed flat preforated base which supports the filter medium and a top mounted agitator drive with paddles which raises and lowers. This type of filter is often pressure and vacuum rated internally, heated with a jacket and agitator and has a side discharge.
It's designed for:
1. Solid-liquid filtration under pressure or suction (separation)
2. Dynamic flration during the agitation of the slurry
3. Smoothing of the cake to avoid cracks and channeling which prevents good washing
4. Washing of the cake by re-suspension or displacement
5. Squeezing of the cake to reduce moisture
6. Drying of the cake
7. Discharge of the dry product through special side discharge valve
1. Side discharge valve adopts metal-to-metal hard seal seal or FEP o-ring.
2. Side discharge valve with automatic or manual cleaning system of the sealing area in order to guarantee tight pressure.
3. Two or three or four-blade agitator for an efficient agitation, drying and discharge process.
4. Combine with air flow dryer, improve drying efficiency
5. Quick-lock bayonet or c-clamp main flange closure.
6. Metallic multi-layer fabric, single layer fabric or cloth as filtration media.
7. Double wet, dry or lift-off mechanical seal suitable for chemical or sterile process.
8. Manual or automatic final heel total discharge system.
9. Total CIP and SIP system.
10. In compliance with cGMP and FDA guideline.